Thursday, May 29, 2008

memories to cherish,..:-)

presenting my tools,,without which i cant work,..i havent captured all of them,..these pics will act like memoirs for me too,..as within few months i will be leaving this place so looking at these pics,..in future will really make me happy and sad too,..this is the same study table where i had kept my unopend colours,...for a year,..feel so bad that i wasted a year dng nothing,..now when i am busy with blogging,tshirt painting,..creating comicstrip,..i really feel that each minute is precious,..dng household chores,managing advay and pursuing hobby at the same time is not easy,..but still i manage to somehow,..for which i am realy happy..guess its because of these hobbies that i feel more confident,independent and busy.,,any ya my mind which keeps on running here and there,,,stays at one decent place...:-)hpe u enjoy these,..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Veda said...

wow....good materials there...where r u leaving to?

ur tshirt work is too good!

Anisheetu said...

Good dear... have tagged u check my craft blog for details...

Anisheetu said...

Hi dear have passed u the magic lamp of luck plz collect from my craft blog.. :)