Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Me time on my dream couch ;-)

This is how my living room looks when my son is taking his afternoon nap,as soon as he is asleep i enjoy my me time here,sitting on the couch and doing so many other things

,be it blogging,blog hoping,reading books and sipping filter coffee or tea,doing some embroidery or just musing about life .

This corner of the couch   is my favourite as i have added so many colours on the wall and on the corner table.

I can just sit there and relax and get perked up by reading books or by  simply inhaling the aroma of fresh flowers kept in the vase.
A glimpse again of ya my dream couch ,this was on my wish list since long time ,a couch like this where i could just sit and relax .

I am linking this post to Saturday Superloots at SHOPO.


Thats all friends,take care and happy blogging.

3 comments:

Pink Little Cake said...

Thanks for sharing your house with us, looks so cute and warm. When my kids take naps I am usually running around like a chicken getting things done before they wake up, I wish I could just sit and relax.

Anonymous said...

I wish I can have my own corner to myself! I shall ask one of that in the future ;p It's important to have a quiet time... I use the wee morning hours to have my cup of coffee and some me time..

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

It looks like such a comfy spot indeed! It is so nice to have a special place to relax and hang out! Have a lovely week! Angie xo